ELECO`2011 7TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING FOR AUTHORS
The full papers should be uploaded by the corresponding author of the manusc ript through WebUpload system on our homepage:
Only online submissions are accepted to facilitate rapid publication.
- The manusc ripts must be prepared in a two-column format on A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) size paper. Proceedings will be compiled from these manusc ripts.
- The margins around each page must be as follows:
top = 2.5 cm (3 cm on first page), bottom = 3.7 cm, left = 2 cm, right = 2 cm.
- The width of each column must be 8.25 cm. The column separation is 0.5 cm.
- The first page of the manusc ript must contain the title of the paper, author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) all centered on the top of the page and spanning both columns.
- The title should be in 14-point Times, boldface type. Initially capitalize nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs; do not capitalize articles, coordinate conjunctions, or prepositions (unless the title begins with such a word).
- There must be one-line separations between the title and the author name(s), and between the authors and their affiliation(s). A two-line separation is required between the author affiliation(s) and the start of the main text.
- The manusc ript should contain an abstract. The Abstract should not exceed 150 words. It must be included at the beginning of the paper, at the top of the left column. Use the word "Abstract" as the title, in 11-point Times, boldface type, centered relative to the column, initially capitalized. The abstract is to be in 9-point, single-spaced type. Leave one blank line after the Abstract, then begin the main text.
- Please use Times New Roman font and single-space typing.
- The font sizes should be as follows:
|Title ||14 bold |
|Author(s) ||11 |
|Affiliation(s) ||10 |
|Abstract ||9 bold |
|Subsc ripts, Supersc ripts ||7 |
|Headings ||10 bold |
|Main Text ||9 |
- In the main text, do not use double-spacing.
- All paragraphs should be indented 0.4 mm. Be sure your text is fully justified. Please do not place any additional blank lines between paragraphs.
- Figure and table captions should be 9-point Times type.
- Initially capitalize only the first word of section titles and first-, second-, and third-order headings must be typed and numbered with Arabic numerals. All headings are to be centered on the respective columns, with one blank line before, and one blank line after
- All figures and graphics should be centered. All figures should be cited in the paper in a consecutive order. Each figure is subject to resizing to fit into the column‘s width of or the full text width for consistency and clarity.
- Tables should be cited consecutively in the text. Every table must have a desc riptive title.
- All references must be numbered consecutively and citations of references in text should be identified using numbers in square brackets (e.g., "as discussed by Smith "; "as discussed elsewhere [9, 10]"). All references should be cited within the text.
- All references must be listed in 9-point Times, single-spaced, at the end of your paper.
- Five pages are allowed for each paper (including title, author(s), abstract, text, figures, tables and references).
- The submitted file should be in PDF format.
- Please indicate suitable topic of your paper (such as: power electronics).
- You should use the sample paper in Microsoft Word to help you prepare your manusc ript.